ASA UNIFORM POLICY
We take pride in developing the leaders of tomorrow by fostering our student’s respect of and compliance to expectations and policies. To promote that ideal, we ask that students adhere to the following dress code policy.
All uniform garments – For your convenience, all shirts and jackets must be purchased through the school.
- Your child can try on a sample at the school to determine the correct size.
- Using the order form provided: Select amounts, sizes and send your order as an attachment via: enroll@ASAnogla.com
- At the same time send proof of payment. Pricing includes the logo embroidery.
- We will send the order home with your child.
ASA Uniform Policy
- When in the ASA uniform, students are to wear it proudly and respectfully both in and out of school.
- The uniform consists of shirts with the school logo
- Purchase shirts and jackets only from ASA
- Shirts are to be accompanied by slacks, shorts, or skirts - solid plain – blue, black, gray or khaki. (as we find a provider for these, we will implement more uniformity) PLAIN Blue jeans, (no holes or adornment) NO sweat pants, stretch pants, jogging pants (pants must have a zipper) Shorts or skirts may not be more than 3 inches above the knee, in the above stated colors only
- Jackets – only wear the jacket purchased from our school
- No refunds or exchanges.
- All clothing must be sized to properly to fit the body.
- Shirts may be tucked or untucked. If tucked in, a belt must be worn if loops.
- Shoes must be plain, unadorned and one dark color as much as possible. They should be comfortable, in good repair, and safe. No high heeled, sandals, flip-flops, excessively decorated, or light up shoes. Plain sneaker / pumps may be worn - black, white, dark gray, or dark blue.
- Jewelry or any type of adornment cannot be distracting - this includes long fingernails, earrings, body piercing, hair styles and hair color, etc.
- The school reserves the right to state what does not meet the dress code. Please do not stretch or break this code.
- If in doubt, please don’t wear it, please! Check with the Dean if you have questions.
NEW STUDENTS: Newly enrolled students are expected to place their uniform order on or before their first day of enrollment. New students are expected to comply with the uniform code as closely as possible until their actual ASA uniforms are ready.
If in doubt, don’t wear it.